The South Coast Wetland Carers Network has invited Brendon Levot to share his knowledge and experience in bush restoration projects.
Brendon has been working within the ecological restoration intustry for the past 14 years as a volunteer and paid contractor.
During this time he has managed a wide range of diverse landscapes in varying degrees of degradation whilst always maintaining the key principal that it is necessary to restore bushland for native wildlife and habitat.
When: Saturday June 21st 10.30 am – 2 pm
Where: Conservation Volunteers Wolongong Office
5/54 Montague St, Fairy Meadow
Site visit: Puckey’s Estate, Fairy Meadow
Lunch will be provided
Workshop will include information about:
- How to identify ecological trends
- What are the limitations of wildlife within an urban environment
- Wildlife and habitat interactions
- Habitat requirements and niche environments
- Weeds as habitat
- Flora and fauna monitoring
- Incorporating fauna considerations into management plans
RSVP: Please RSVP to Adam Woods by the 17th of June at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 02 4228 924602 4228 9246