Visit some of the region’s major EECs on this free bus trip
Join local bush regenerator Marcus Burgess for a guided tour of some of the region’s Endangered Ecological Communities (EECs) & significant vegetation communities.
The field trip will cover information such as:
- Brief geology and how this (and other factors) influences the plants that will grow
- Species commonly found in these communities
- Any threatened/endangered plant species of significance within these communities
- Any threatened/endangered fauna using these communities for habitat
- Why these communities are under threat
- What we can do to preserve them/why it’s important to protect them
When: Saturday 1st June 2013, 9am – 2pm
Where: Departure point for bus trip will be Oak Flats Train Station, Stanford Drive, Oak Flats.
Cost: FREE, Lunch will be provided
RSVP: To book a place on this field trip email Megan at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 4229 7526
LIMITED PLACES – BOOKINGS ESSENTIAL
This field trip is ideal for private landholders who may be managing EECs, students, environmental volunteers and any other interested community members.