- Tullimbah Landcare, Albion Park. Meets at Elizabeth Brownlee Reserve (end of Digby Close), 4th Saturday of the month 9am-11am. Contact Ruth Jenkins on 4256 2684
- Blackbutt Bushcare, Blackbutt. Meets in Blackbutt Forest, 3rd Sunday of the month 9am-12 pm. Contact Tony Hepworth on 4297 6490 for directions to the meeting site
- Oakey Creek Bushcare. Meet at Oak Flats on the Boulevard end once a fortnight on Wednesdays 9-12
- Mt Warrigal Bushcare (Alex Hoffman Reserve). Meets at Rowland Ave, 1st Thursday of the month 9am -12 noon
- Currambene Reserve, Flinders. Meet at the corner of Clyde and Hennessy Street (near the village green) every second Saturday, 9am – 12noon. Contact Council on 4221 6111 for details
- Boonerah Point BushCare, Mt Warrigal. Meets east of Boonerah Point carpark (Reddal Parade) every second Saturday, 1pm – 4pm
- Deakin Reserve Bushcare. Meets on the 3rd Saturday of the month 9am-12pm at Deakin Reserve Oak Flats. Locations can change so contact Council on 4221 6111 for more information
- Grey Street Parkcare – meets irregularly
- Mary Street Parkcare – meets irregularly
Bring a hat and sturdy shoes, Council supplies your tools and gloves.
If you are interested in starting a Bushcare group in you area contact council on 4221 6111.
For more information on some of these groups visit their individual pages on this site.